Thursday, December 23, 2010

What did we learn

After the 13 weeks of working with stories, playing games, singing, dancing and enjoying the wonderful work, we were asked to say in few words what we learned from the course.
Here is the result:

I have learned that storytelling is a deep process
but at the same time light and colourful

I have learned to speak from my heart and believe that when I do,
it can be a great gift to somebody

I have learned that storytelling is playful
and has true direction

I have learned to follow my personal pathway

I have learned how to get out of my own way

I have learned that a journey in storytelling
is a voyage in life

I have learned to serve the story
of becoming a human being

I have learned that storytelling is like a delicious box of chocolates,
with so many tasty and nourishing choices inside;
each centre being unique and different.

We have learned that storylights shine!

Our last performance was called Story lights.
And that is what stories do, They light!
 
And there are many more courses to join at The International School of Storytelling

No comments:

Post a Comment